Friday, January 11, 2008

Katy's Take

Season 3 alumnus Katherine Gerdes is back from her latest snowboarding adventure just in time to give us her take on Episode 7:

Here’s the deal, I missed the new episode Wednesday night because I had a fashion show meeting and I was expecting to catch a rerun, but no luck. I’m heading out of town this afternoon and teaching snowboarding all weekend, so I won’t see it until next week (how awful!).

So… I thought I’d try something new this time. I grabbed the pictures from BPR and read just enough comments to know that Victorya won, Kevin is out and it was some sort of prom theme (obviously for clients since the models aren’t the usual selection). Other than that, I don’t know anything about the episode. I’m going to assume that the designers were asked to work with their clients to make the “perfect” prom dress?

Just keep all this in mind while reading… there’s a chance I missed some important twist to the challenge, but for now (I might have to update this after I see the episode) I’m basing my comments PURELY on the pictures.

Hopefully this works out. If not… oh well. :)


Click here to see how well Katy made it work. Just on the photos alone, she came to many of the same conclusions you did!