Wednesday, September 30, 2015

BPR Interview with Project Runway All-Star, Kate Pankoke



Kate took a moment to speak with us as she prepares to present her 2016 bridal collection in NYC next week.  Thank you Kate!

A highlight:

BPR:  First please catch us up on what you have been doing since we last saw you in Season Four of All-Stars.

KP:  Well I jumped right back in and began working on my 2016 collection for Elaya Vaughn which I am presenting in New York next week.

BPR:  I know that you are busy preparing to present your collection on October 8th at the NYC Night of Fashion.  Please tell us about the event.

KP:  I was invited by an organization called "Lolly's Locks" to be a part of this charity fashion show.  Lolly's Locks provides high-quality wigs to chemo patients who are not able to afford them.  I love that they are using fashion to heal and encourage people. 

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to discover more about Lolly's Locks and the NYC Night of Fashion.

Click here to visit the Elaya Vaughn website.

The Elaya Vaughn "Bella" gown is the most popular in the 2015 collection.